Allow me to show off my new build (6.5 Sherman Max) *added initial load data

Thats very similar to the one i built my wife. Hers has a 22"barrel and doesnt have the EH1 cheek piece or suppressor (yet) last night i started fireforming with 140's and 1st 3 shots were 1/4" group. Its a perfect rifle and i find myself wanting to "borrow" it regularly. Hunting load is with 124's at about 3300. Nice job on your build and good choice in components! Would love to compare notes on load data with such similar rifles.

Sherman 6.5 Max
I've been acquiring parts for this build for 2 years and finally put it all together!
Defiance Anti-x nitrided action
Defiance bottom
Manners EH-1 with ultralight cheek piece
Bartlein 7.5 tw. #4 contour carbon MOD-400 barrel (21" long)
GAP Precision Jager suppressor (7.0 oz weight, 6" long- 2" recess over barrel adding 4" to finished barrel length)
Timney Elite Hunter trigger
Vortex Razor LHT with precision matched rings

Total weight 8.5lbs
Beautiful Rifle. Curious what kind of load results you will get without wrecking brass. Congrats

Here's one of mine.

Attachments

• 6.5 Sherman Max 123 AH vs 6.5 Creed 124 HH.jpg
    6.5 Sherman Max 123 AH vs 6.5 Creed 124 HH.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 109
Thats very similar to the one i built my wife. Hers has a 22"barrel and doesnt have the EH1 cheek piece or suppressor (yet) last night i started fireforming with 140's and 1st 3 shots were 1/4" group. Its a perfect rifle and i find myself wanting to "borrow" it regularly. Hunting load is with 124's at about 3300. Nice job on your build and good choice in components! Would love to compare notes on load data with such similar rifles.
There's some load data for the 6.5 MAX on the Hammer Hunter and Absolute Hammer load data threads😃