Alberta Bighorn Sheep Hunt

ADMIN

Administrator
For most hunters in Alberta the mere mention of the words "Bighorn sheep" gets their hearts pumping a little faster. For the truly addicted these same words can result in a zombie-like state with the hunter staring off into space dreaming about the perfect ram on a distant ridge, while a little bit of drool dribbles out of the corner of a mouth which happens to be hanging open just a little.Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, Alberta Bighorn Sheep Hunt, By Sid Gray. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

Good story. Great ram! My brother rode bareback broncs for several years. Concerning his scores, he used to say, "Take the gifts 'cause there's a screwin' around the corner!" :D

That's a beautiful Ram! Someday I'll get my Chance too. The horse trailer is an awesome camp tool. I converted my dad's so that I can put a wood stove in it once the ponies are out, it's also great for antelope hunting. I'd take it over a real camper on some trips!

Yes the trailer worked really well. The way that I had it set up I think that 2 guys could stay in there quite comfortably for a couple weeks. I will probably be using it again in the future.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.