• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED AG Composite Stock for Tikka T3x

How much does the whole rifle weigh and how does she shoot..
The whole rifle weighs 7.5 lbs. I haven't shot it yet. I wanted to sell it as essentially "new". That way someone wouldn't think I was selling it because it wouldn't group. I've seen a few of those on Gunbroker. I'd love to take it out and shoot it, but then I may not want to sell it. Lol!

The whole rifle weighs 7.5 lbs. I haven't shot it yet. I wanted to sell it as essentially "new". That way someone wouldn't think I was selling it because it wouldn't group. I've seen a few of those on Gunbroker. I'd love to take it out and shoot it, but then I may not want to sell it. Lol!
Right that's the first thing you think when someone is selling a used rifle… It's slick I just had HCA build me a custom 6.5prc off a Tikka action.. wanted one with a bit more juice if I ever leave the Hawaii to hunt elk still looking at options

Right that's the first thing you think when someone is selling a used rifle… It's slick I just had HCA build me a custom 6.5prc off a Tikka action.. wanted one with a bit more juice if I ever leave the Hawaii to hunt elk still looking at options
This would definitely fit the bill for more juice. Let me know if you'd like to see it on FaceTime or video of some sort.

Just a heads up as I'm getting a lot of questions regarding the bottom metal and the barrel inlet...
  • The pictures show a CarbonSix barrel that is equivalent to a Sendero. So you're good there.
  • The factory bottom metal fits into the stock perfectly. Mountain Tactical made this AICS conversion to fit in the factory footprint. If anyone needs a BM, I have a couple of those laying around as well.

I have it listed on here for $2900.