• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

ADG Brass

You guys have been messaging me about this brass. It's not mine! I was at Montana Accuracy and seen it on the shelf, so you have to call Jason at 406-671-2396 and his website is not working right now so you can't buy it from his website so you have to call him.
I just know how hard brass is to find at times so I just wanted to let you all know he has lots of brass.
Thanks Jeff

Don't hesitate to call Jason at Montana Accuracy. Good guy to talk to and deal with. I called and purchased some 7mm Rem Mag and 300 Win Mag brass and he texted me pictures of the shipping boxes with the tracking numbers.

Does anyone other than mtnmax happen to know what he's charging for 300wm brass shipped? Figured if someone knew it would save me from bothering him.

Does anyone other than mtnmax happen to know what he's charging for 300wm brass shipped? Figured if someone knew it would save me from bothering him.
If you're looking for 300wm, Creedmoor Sports has it. They are cheaper than Montana Accuracy. I priced out 7RM and 300wm and Creedmoor was cheaper on both.

If you're looking for 300wm, Creedmoor Sports has it. They are cheaper than Montana Accuracy. I priced out 7RM and 300wm and Creedmoor was cheaper on both.
Thank you for the reply ill look into it. Really looking for Peterson 300wm. But I suppose ADG will do....