• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ADG Brass & .25, 6.5 Bullets

GBWS

Did some reorganization in the reloading room and had a few things l no longer needed or had extra of, these are for sale.

BULLETS:

1. I have 5 bags of .25 cal Nosler 110 gr Accubond factory 2nds $15 per bag plus shipping or all 5 bags for $100 shipped

2. I have 2 boxes same lot# ( 1 OPENED 1 SEALED ) open box has all 100 of 6.5 cal Berger 130 gr AR HYBRID OTM TACTICAL $40 per box plus shipping or both boxes for $90 shipped

3. I have 1 sealed and 1 partial box same lot# (76 pcs) 176 pcs total. 6.5 cal 123 gr Hornady Amax $40 shipped for both boxes

BRASS:

1. I have a couple extra boxes of ADG 338 EDGE brass available $100 plus shipping

I ship USPS Flat Rate box

Thanks for your interest!

I will take the 110 accubond pm inbound

Last edited:
First of all sorry guys for the double post!! I hit post thread twice because after the first time nothing happened. After the second time it went through but didn't realize it double posted!!

The first post at 730 am my time is the post l will follow sorry for the inconvenience.

According to time stamps on post n pm I have:

Accubonds to JMW67

Amax to JOHN K

Edge brass to WVELKHUNTER

Bergers to BRIENM

Thanks to all who showed interest. Again very sorry for the confusion and inconvenience of the double post. My sincere apologies!!!

Thanks again!