• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Accubonds 30cal 200Gr

You are missed informed, I have NOT received a payment of ANY KIND. look at my history, I have NEVER had a problem, Paying nor Sending funds to anyone, NEVER. why in the world would I start now? I don't know what happened to your funds, but I do know, as I have said all along, and just like I do with every occasion, I will send your items as soon as I receive and verify payment.

If you feel the need to send inaccurate information on this sight, I will counter with my side of the conversation, and we will then see how it is handled. PERIOD. I really hope you figure out what happened to your money, as I said, I don't have, haven't seen it.

Good Luck
Dgod
I reached out to Cash App support and they confirmed you have the money. If you don't know how to find it, that's on you. It's your responsibility to now reach out to Cash App support yourself and figure out how to find the money. It's really not difficult. Like I said, the ball is in your court. If you gave me the wrong username to send money to, that's also on you.

Any response from Dgod yet.
A bunch of back and forth BS. Finally said my payment just showed up, then said it's gone so I must have it already. I can't take the payment back with cash app. I think he's full of 💩 and really ****ing me off. Asked if I wanted the bullets or a refund and I said a refund. But now the money mysteriously disappeared.

Oh and I asked for his phone number so this could be quickly resolved but he ignored that request.

@Len Backus dgod needs to be banned. He acknowledged he received my payment and now won't give me my money back or the bullets I ordered.

@Dgod can you please confirm your address before I file a report with the Tuttle PD?

315 NORTH MUSTANG ROAD
TUTTLE OK 73089

Any update?

He eventually said my payment just showed up and asked if I wanted a refund or the bullets. I said refund. Then he said money disappeared and essentially said good luck. It wasn't until I told him I'd be filing a police report with his city PD that a refund magically appeared with no explanation or anything.