? about rl-26 7rm tikka 162 eld-x

oal is 3.357 it's pretty tight, it goes, but I don't like it where it's at. I just checked it again, there is absolutely no room left.
I wanted to start there, as far as seating depth goes....there is only one way to go.
Mine likes r26 with 160accubonds. I'll have to dig out the notebook for the loads if interested but sounds like you're on track
Wish I had some of those. Ran out last season and can't find any. That is my favorite 0-600 yard bullet in a 7rm. They just don't disappoint. That's all want out of this rifle, a good solid 500 yard mountain rifle.
I've got some customs, and love them for what they're build for, but they aren't built for packing. I've packed them around a lot, even gone as far as telling others to lose a few pounds rather than trying to save a few ounces on their rifle....the hypocrisy is embarrassing. I'm just tired of lugging them around. If I can get 6 inside an inch, I'll quit and call it good enough.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.