AAC 762 SD, Anyone running one of these?

Morse Industries

Official LRH Sponsor
Is the 51t mounting system tight and concentric enough to not negatively impact accuracy other than the obvious POI shift from suppressed/not

Thinking about running it on short barreled ar as well as on a 26in 6.5 creed and the brake/adapter is attractive

Is the 51t mounting system tight and concentric enough to not negatively impact accuracy other than the obvious POI shift from suppressed/not

Thinking about running it on short barreled ar as well as on a 26in 6.5 creed and the brake/adapter is attractive

I have shot The 51T on s 762SDN Not happy with accuracy. the 51T mount is not build for accuracy in my opinion. I had POI shift all over the place, nothing predictable at all.

the 91T is much better. I would use it no issue.

Feel free to call me if you have any questions.
816-718-9489
Steve

I'm runnining an AAC SDN 7.62 on my RPR 6.5 CM and granted have only a 200 yard range available at this time, it still shoots 5 round groups touching. Of course maybe the load, barrel , weight , atmospherics just hit the right node. Also got one of the first iterations of the RPR , I hope Ruger doesn't screw it up.

Thanks guys, well I do have one on the way. Plans to compete in PRS are still up in the air depending on sales so hopefully it will grace the end of a custom built 6.5 at some point soon.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.