A Shout Out from New Member in Delaware

BadAxe4U

Hi Everyone, I was searching for information on the Weatherby 300 and came across this site. It looked like a great site for me considering my brother-in-law wants to go out West and do some long range hunting. So what better place to start my journey than here. I took my Weatherby to Williams Gun Sight in Michigan to have them install a muzzle brake on it. Being a toolmaker myself, I could see that they are one of the best gunsmith's I have ever been too. I decided to drive there and personally handover my gun to them so it would not get lost or damaged. Now I am looking for a new scope and mount for it. I like to reload too, so I am sure to get some new information from reloaders more experienced than me. Later, Joe gun)

Hi Joe,

Good idea putting a Muzzle brake on that weatherby. I live in montana and a shot at game beyond 400 yard is the exception rather than the rule around my neck of the wood. However, finding a place to shoot 6-800 yards is easily done.
Welcome to LRH, and have fun.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.