• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

A New/Used .260 Remington Rifle

Nimrodmar10

I've kinda got the urge for a bolt action rifle in 260 Remington. I've owned a couple in the past, but I've let them get away. I've still got all the dies and Brass and hate to see them go to waste. I'm not looking for anything Custom or high priced guns, just a production hunting rifle. My blood runs Remington Green, but I have Savage, Ruger and T/C rifles too. Just wondering what's out there. What you got

I've got a Savage 260 that was put together out of their Special Order desk several years back. This is Savages version of their custom shop. It's based off of a stainless Model 16 (bolt) action. Heavy, fluted, 24 inch stainless barrel. Detachable stainless box magazine. Black synthetic stock with two forward studs (and one rear), Karsten adjustable cheek piece and a nice recoil pad. It's currently topped with an older, Leupold 6.5-20 scope. I believe it has a 20 MOA picatinny rail on it too. I had this put together to use as my long range practice rifle but never really put it to good use. Probably has less than 150 rounds down the tube. If interested, PM me

I've got a Savage 260 that was put together out of their Special Order desk several years back. This is Savages version of their custom shop. It's based off of a stainless Model 16 (bolt) action. Heavy, fluted, 24 inch stainless barrel. Detachable stainless box magazine. Black synthetic stock with two forward studs (and one rear), Karsten adjustable cheek piece and a nice recoil pad. It's currently topped with an older, Leupold 6.5-20 scope. I believe it has a 20 MOA picatinny rail on it too. I had this put together to use as my long range practice rifle but never really put it to good use. Probably has less than 150 rounds down the tube. If interested, PM me

If OP isn't interested, shoot me your price and pictures please to my PM

5535A991-7466-4C06-94D5-32F0768AFDCE.jpeg
D05FC373-1865-488D-A38F-435FEDDAD0DD.jpeg
E3C6AC80-94B1-486D-87AA-54FD13080E03.jpeg
FC41B4A3-ED32-4B05-9DC2-564945A6E7EA.jpeg