9mm semi auto ammo

• Thread starter Deleted member 115374
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 115374

Hello all, I realize this is not a LRH rifle ?. My dilemma is I am enrolling my 18 yr. old daughter in a weapons self defense course next week is her 1st class in getting training and working towards a concealed carry permit. She is moving to AZ in a month in advance of attending Law Enforcement School. I would like her to be trained up and capable before she moves. I am in Montana and having difficulty finding ammo. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Here in Colorado the 9mm has come back in stock here and there, no Rifle ammo though and no primers. If you are a member at Bass Pro/Cabela's they let you in early on Saturday morning when they put the 9mm out

Subscribe to Gun Digest, I get emails every few days on ammo availability, no $0.10 to $0.20 per round pricing on 9mm but its something.

Tell your daughter thank you in advanve and God bless her.

Stay safe
Thanks for the kind words everyone, I passed them on to my daughter. I was able to locate some ammo so thanks again !

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.