• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

8lb powder Jug

I have these 2 and also some of the same bottles as the Retumbo in Varget, H4350, 4831SC and H1000.
20221129_155142.jpg

I can't stop wondering, why would someone want these? What purpose could they serve that any other plastic container cannot? I have wild theories. I have some that are nearly empty but I'm not giving them away unless I know what you're using them for.

I can't stop wondering, why would someone want these? What purpose could they serve that any other plastic container cannot? I have wild theories. I have some that are nearly empty but I'm not giving them away unless I know what you're using them for.
I'm going to use them to mix lots of 1lbers since that's all I can find lately and they usually limit you to 2-5 lbs. so if I have a bigger container I can mix them to create more volume of a unique lot instead of say 2 5 lbs lots it's one 10lbs.

I'm going to use them to mix lots of 1lbers since that's all I can find lately and they usually limit you to 2-5 lbs. so if I have a bigger container I can mix them to create more volume of a unique lot instead of say 2 5 lbs lots it's one 10lbs.
I do the same thing with my 1 lbers. Pour them in, shake it up, good to go.

Not to dump on the OP's thread but I'd happily take a few in H4350 and H4831 if there's any left or if someone else has them. That's if shipping isn't an arm and a leg.