• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

80% lower/upper

Gary Kaney

308 Daytona Tactical DPMS style 80% LOWER/UPPER. Burnt Bronze. 300.00 Shipped. I decided not to do this project. How about 250.00 ipped

Attachments

• pic 2.jpg
    pic 2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 81
  • receiver 1.jpg
    receiver 1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Can you actually sell an 80% with out a serial number and ffl transfer anymore--- I heard Biden just came up with some mumbo-jumbo saying even 80%'s now require a serial number to sell them....I don't know all the details though

Can you actually sell an 80% with out a serial number and ffl transfer anymore--- I heard Biden just came up with some mumbo-jumbo saying even 80%'s now require a serial number to sell them....I don't know all the details though
His ******** isn't in affect yet. I'm sure it's going to be challenged in the courts

80% aren't actually firearms so I don't see how they could be regulated as such...
The way i'm reading it. Any completed firearm with a 80% frame must be serialized by the owner or the FFL that transfers it. If it goes into affect it is going to be nothing but a snarled up can of worms. That just shows the intelligents of this administration.

80% aren't actually firearms so I don't see how they could be regulated as such...
From my understanding they are changing/re-defining the definition of what a firearm is--- just like machine guns/bumpstocks, and pistol braces/sbr definitions .

I have not read all the details yet but they were saying that all 80% frames will now be considered a firearm by definition so the sellers must be dealers/manufactures with proper licensing, serialize all 80%'s before sales, and do bgc's to sell .

This theoretically could/would roll over onto private party sales of non-completed lowers also. Selling of a completed 80% has alwaus had some gray area to it depending on how the laws are interpreted

We are in the 90 day comment period right now for Brandon's new "rule" so theoretically we are still under the old laws-- after 90 days the new "rule" ( its not really a law, it's a rule or a "re-defining of a definition" ) will be in effect according to the atf. People in congress are trying to block this new "rule" so we will see how it all plays out

GARY K -- I'm sorry to muddy the waters in your sale post, I dodnt mean to mess up your add--- as of right now its still legal to sell a non-serialized 80%-- good luck with your sale

If you know what brand the receivers are it might help your sale-- the jigs to complete 308 lowers aren't all the same so a brand might help people out.

The way i'm reading it. Any completed firearm with a 80% frame must be serialized by the owner or the FFL that transfers it. If it goes into affect it is going to be nothing but a snarled up can of worms. That just shows the intelligents of this administration.
I believe that is correct, but I thought you already had to serialize it before you can sell it if it was completed anyway. Maybe I misunderstood, I thought they were talking about needing to be serialized before they were completed, as an 80% lower still

From my understanding they are changing/re-defining the definition of what a firearm is--- just like machine guns/bumpstocks, and pistol braces/sbr definitions .

I have not read all the details yet but they were saying that all 80% frames will now be considered a firearm by definition so the sellers must be dealers/manufactures with proper licensing, serialize all 80%'s before sales, and do bgc's to sell .

This theoretically could/would roll over onto private party sales of non-completed lowers also. Selling of a completed 80% has alwaus had some gray area to it depending on how the laws are interpreted

We are in the 90 day comment period right now for Brandon's new "rule" so theoretically we are still under the old laws-- after 90 days the new "rule" ( its not really a law, it's a rule or a "re-defining of a definition" ) will be in effect according to the atf. People in congress are trying to block this new "rule" so we will see how it all plays out

GARY K -- I'm sorry to muddy the waters in your sale post, I dodnt mean to mess up your add--- as of right now its still legal to sell a non-serialized 80%-- good luck with your sale

If you know what brand the receivers are it might help your sale-- the jigs to complete 308 lowers aren't all the same so a brand might help people out.
Open discussion is always good.