• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 8#+ IMR 8133 in NE Oregon

JLDavid

I have an unopened 8# jug of 8133 and a partial jug (3# is my guess but I can weigh it) of the same lot that I no longer need. I am located in Heppner, OR and would be willing to travel part way on a weekend to help the buyer out since it is impossible to ship. I am asking $480 for the full 8#er and $50/# for the partial rounded down to the full pound. I will weigh it in a Ziploc bag and take a picture of the scale for full disclosure. I can take proof of life photos when I get back from the Beavs/Huskies game. Feel free to PM me with any questions/concerns or my contact info. Would rather not take phone calls today but will text before the game to get the process started. We can hammer out delivery details and make it work. I also have this for sale locally.

As far as trades go I am looking for a long action Hawkins Hunter DBM bottom metal with standard or magnum magazines at full retail value if they are in good shape. Would also trade for some N570, N165 or Retumbo in unopened containers.

Have a good weekend and GO BEAVS.

Last edited: