• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7PRC Lone Peak Custom

Zhomeguy

You know you need it! Rock Creek custom wrapped carbon 1-8 twist 24" plus turned down brake. Custom Gun Coatings painted stock, my personal color set, Brandon does excellent work.
Chambering and assembly by Pederson Customs. Break in first 5 shots were 1/2 MOA. She's like 7 1/2lbs. 4500$
IMG_20230912_155351604.jpeg
IMG_3512.jpeg
IMG_3513.jpeg

EH1 with a fixed cheek piece, keeps weight down, Hawkins Hunter DBM set up, and. Trigger Tech Special trigger. If its a bit over budget for you I have a Rem 700 SS with a custom PTG bolt, thats gonna be an all black stock with all the metal work brushed Stainless and a Proof Carbon Sendero Light, think the weight might actually be bit less than this one and may be around just under 4000$

Someone was asking what it looked like without cheek piece installed, one pic shows removed and screws back in the threaded studs…with rifle raised and cheek resting on rear of stock, I do not even feel. I believe the fixed cheek riser is an optimum solution with least weight to get your head up in a favorable position to sight through the scope, particularly if ur going to a 50-56mm objective lens. Extra pictures, someone needs a Christmas present…
IMG_4836.jpeg
IMG_4837.jpeg
IMG_4834.jpeg
IMG_4833.jpeg
IMG_4831.jpeg