7prc in an AR?

ARlife4me

I saw where this was an option, but with even LaRue mags going 2.870ish it's a waste! Going shoulder forward leaves a bullet no longer than 1.050". A wsm and saum case would be better than prc in this case (truly). Getting cases longer than 2.100" is a waste on the top heavies (180+). The saum gives me better options for up to 185 without seating deep.

I saw where this was an option, but with even LaRue mags going 2.870ish it's a waste! Going shoulder forward leaves a bullet no longer than 1.050". A wsm and saum case would be better than prc in this case (truly). Getting cases longer than 2.100" is a waste on the top heavies (180+). The saum gives me better options for up to 185 without seating deep.
They've got 300 Win Mag AR's. You'd want to go up to that size of rifle to run a 7mm PRC.

Something like this:

They've got 300 Win Mag AR's. You'd want to go up to that size of rifle to run a 7mm PRC.

Something like this:
It was for the 10 platform, not a long action. I wouldn't mind have a long action AR or even a medium/xm (3.200ish)