7mm STW Remington Sendero SF for sale

razakain

Hello brothers,
I just posted my 1998 Remington Sendero SF for sale in the classified sections. Fluted, stainless, the works. Long story short, it is a bone stock Sendero in great condition that has been shot fewer than 60 times. Probably right at 43 or 44 but I am not sure. I bought it new and it has been taken care of its entire life. Unfortunately, I have not even shot the old gal since sighting in for a less than successful elk hunt in Colorado. I think I have two full boxes of ammo that I would also include in the sale. I am still working on getting pictures but I will get them up soon. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Thanks, everyone, for your interest in this rifle. It has been sold. I wish I had bought 10 of them back in 1998 so I could have satisfied the demand. I am again impressed by the quality of the people who frequent this forum.

Shawn

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.