• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm STW die sets and Nosler brass for sale

TackDriv3r

No longer own a 7mm STW,,,selling two die sets and same lot of Nosler brass ( fired , and unfired ) Pay Pal as gift or add 3 %

Redding Type S Match Bushing 3 Die Neck Sizer Set ( no bushing included ) Used lightly / excellent condition.
$ 140.00

RCBS 3 die set, full sizer, neck sizer and seater
$ 35.00

Nosler brass : In Zip lock bags

New and untouched brass: 13 pieces
$26.00
New and full sized brass : 17 pieces
$32.00 ( I put markings on 2 cases with Marks A lot )
Fired 1 X Not sized : 13 pieces
$19.50
Fired 1 X Full Sized and Uniformed , no trim: 19 pieces
$19.00

CGS5i9q.jpg

W7IHjIQ.jpg

lMz8zaJ.jpg

In addition to the shipping, prices for either brass package or Redding dies will be shipped as is. If RCBS dies will be purchased, add $5.00 shipping. Sorry for not clarifying in the post. If RCBS dies bought with the other items, prices will remain the same as posted. I prefer the brass sold and shipped as a package to keep shipping cost to a minimum. Thanks

Last edited:
"New and untouched brass: 13 pieces $26.00"

I'll take it! PM inbound

Sorry, I missed to clarify that I prefer brass shipped and sold as a package for $96.50 , to keep shipping cost to a minimum. I listed how much each sorted item will be but forgot to include the total price. I apologize. Thanks

Sorry, I missed to clarify that I prefer brass shipped and sold as a package for $96.50 , to keep shipping cost to a minimum. I listed how much each sorted item will be but forgot to include the total price. I apologize. Thanks

bummer! it was just what I needed to complete my 100 rounds