• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm stw dies and brass for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

coyotezapper

Here is a list of what I have for sale. This is a package deal, meaning purchase all or nothing. If there is something you don't want then sale it.

1- Set of RCBS 7MM STW 2 Die Neck bushing set 26606. Includes bushing neck sizing die and Gold Medal micrometer seater die

1- Set of RCBS 7MM STW FLDS standard set with shellholder and extra expander button and stem

1- L.E. Wilson 7MM STW Chamber Type Seater Die

1- L.E. Wilson 7MM STW SS Bushing Neck Sizer Die with base

100- pieces of Nosler 7MM STW brass. 75 are once fired and 25 are NIB. All are from same lot

50- pieces of Winchester 7MM STW brass NIB

20- pieces of Remington 7MM STW brass. These have been neck turned. Early lots of Remington brass the necks were bad and had to be turned. Not sure how many firings on these but the primer pockets are still tight. Just throwing these in rather than throwing them away. I could look up how many firings if needed.

I roughly figured there is $550 dollars worth of dies and components here. First serious buyer gets the whole package for $300 plus shipping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.