• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm Sherman MAX

Korhil78

I have two of these so the newer one has to go because my kid wants the other one. Fireformed 100 pcs of brass with 162 ELDX AND Shot hammers into 1/2" groups with just throwing a load together.

7mm Sherman MAX (exactly 200 rounds fired)

Weight is 10lbs scoped.
Pierce Engineering Shadow in Long Action $1200
Manners EH1 stock $850
24" 1:8 twist Proof Research Carbon Sendero barrel $700
Hawkins Hunter DBM LA with magazine $215
Triggertech Special trigger $200
Salmon River Solutions self timing titanium brake $225

Add all that up and it's $3490 just for parts. I paid $900 for the smithing. Total on my end was right near $4400.

No one really cares how much you paid in smithing costs when they are buying a rifle. The rifle is in mint condition. I just got it in February.

My asking price is $3000 shipped. Does not include scope or bipod. That is a steal of a deal. Even if you didn't want a 7mm Sherman MAX which is a great cartridge, you could still save money by getting another barrel.

This is just the rifle. I'm not selling any brass, dies or bullets as I still have the other 7mm Sherman MAX which my kid loves.

Let me know if I missed anything.

IMG_9474.jpeg

IMG_9473.jpeg

IMG_9472.jpeg

Last edited:
Top notch components here people, this is going to be a shooter for sure. I sure miss my 7 max I had. Not to mention the price. You can't beat it anymore.