• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

7mm Saum ADG Brass

Have you seen the list of retailers on ADG's website under the 7SAUM? I'm not sure how old that is, but I reached out to a couple and got on a preorder list as they were expecting some, but were unsure of how much they would get. So who knows if I'll get any, but its worth a shot. I know ADG just made a batch and were sending it out. Unknownmuntions had some and already sold out of theirs according to their website.

Unknown Munitions sold out in under 15 minutes. It looks like Creedmoor Sports sold out just filling their backorders.

Creedmoor told me my preorder wouldn't get filled as they had way more on the list than they had boxes of ammo coming in for sale.

I was lucky enough to get my preorder filled, but I placed the backorder in May of 2021.

Creedmoor told me my preorder wouldn't get filled as they had way more on the list than they had boxes of ammo coming in for sale.
That's interesting, they're still letting people put in a backorder on their site. I wonder if they just keep those backorders in place until they eventually get the brass in.

Yeah, that's how it works, unless you get tired of waiting and cancel the backorder.

ETA: just give them a call and talk with them - they're nice folks and can generally tell you how many people are in line in front of you.

Last edited:
That's interesting, they're still letting people put in a backorder on their site. I wonder if they just keep those backorders in place until they eventually get the brass in.
Yep, when I put in my order I called and she said they had pre-orders from the previous run that were still waiting to get filled. I don't know why they do it that way. Seems a lot easier just to put them up, let them sell out in 10 minutes and move on.

@snowcreekkennels you might try calling any and all Scheels stores. They stock ADG brass (when it's distributed) and in my experience are pretty good about taking an order over the phone and shipping.
I don't think they carry 7saum? At least I've never seen it. Let us know if you hear differently!

Hey guys we missed out on this run's allocation of 7 SAUM. However - we will be receiving a pile of ADG 6.5 Saum in the near future. This is another option for guys in a pinch that need good brass. With some minimal brass prep you can run this in the 7 saum.

Just food for thought if all the wells come up dry!