7MM Rem Mag

DCGS

Official LRH SPONSOR
Just finished this one. Nothing special just a good hunting rig.

Trued rem action
rem. trigger tuned to 2.5 lbs
Brux #4 interupted flutes, 9 twist finished at 26 inches
Customer furnished stock, no name on it
Pillar bedded
TPS rings and rail
6x24x50 Sightron mil dot retical tactical turetts.

Should be a really nice hunting rig.

Can't seem to download pics will try later.

Attachments

• sherman 7mm 003.jpg
    sherman 7mm 003.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 75
  • sherman 7mm 002.jpg
    sherman 7mm 002.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 82
  • sherman 7mm 001.jpg
    sherman 7mm 001.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Nice looking rig.The skip fluting is what i want on my build i am having done.Coing to see if Kampfeld will do it .

I love the 7MAG also, but this is not what I call a rifle. This is eye candy.
Now I need to take a shot of INSULIN,, thanks a bunch.
I have a 7MAG that needs some work but mine will be a plane jane ugly tack driver.

She is real sweet.

Dan,
I know you have a bunch of rifles orders at present, but what is your lead time for a build if the customer has ALL the parts?

Jett, I shot this one but no load work. It was well within a 1/2 moa. As far as a build date I put all customers in order as the build comes in. If he had all parts would not help un less I was waiting on parts on a build on front of his. If that happened then of course I would start on his. With that said I could promise builds out by the last of June to the first of July. It could be sooner but to be sure I do what I promised that would be a safe date. This is the hard part of doing this job, trying to be accurate in when you can get things out. There are a lot of variables. I pride my self in doing what I say as well as doing the best job possible everytime so if you run into a surprise I don't rush thru it just to make a date. It has to solved before it leaves. I am glad you asked these questions. It gave me a chance to tell the readers of LRH how I look at things. Dan

That's a really nice rig. I am especialy interested in the scope since the tactical turret are new for Sightron. What do you think of the turrets?

I really liked them. They were very solid with a positive click. I live only 10 miles from Sightron headquarters in Youngsville. The mildot comes with milrad turrets but my customer wanted moa. They are going to change them when the parts come in. Sightron has always been very easy to work with. The only thing they don't have that the Nightforce does is a zero stop. Dan

Dan, After seeing pictures of your work, and reading post from other shooters i believe you got the QUALITY before deadline down perfectly and at a reasonable price as well, great work. also wonder how long it will be before other scope manufacturers will put zero stop technology in ther eline ups. wished my nikon 6x18x40 had it.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.