7mm rem mag speed

Yes ABLR 175 grain.
Like I said in the post above, I have had a hell of time since I started reloading to try and find an accurate load but couldn't find anything. I worked hard trying to get the eld x to work with combinations of 3 different powders, 2 different primers, as and 3 different cases. It's been a hell of a battle. I switched to the Sierra gamechangers 165 and the ABLR 175 and still couldn't get any accuracy. I was seriously thinking it was either the gun or me. I spent a lot of time and money trying to work up a load that would work. Because the OCW method I was using used up so much powder, bullets and time, I decided to try the Satterlee method, but it also produced the same poor results. It wasn't until till I quit cleaning my gun so diligently that thing came together. It never even crossed my mind the problem was too clean of barrel. All in all it was a huge learning experience and I found that I really like the satterlee method.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.