• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

7mm Rem Mag Nosler Brass (50) & Hornady Match grade dies

GauleyRidge

Bought these to play with the 7 mag cartridge and decided it's not something I'm interested in pursuing further. 25 of the brass have been fired once, 25 are new. $165/shipped OBO for all. Prefer not to separate, but let me know if you're interested in one or the other. Also have a Tikka factory takeoff barrel (roughtec...black/fluted) in 7 mag if you're interested.

Attachments

• IMG_3358.JPG
    IMG_3358.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
Bought these to play with the 7 mag cartridge and decided it's not something I'm interested in pursuing further. 25 of the brass have been fired once, 25 are new. $165/shipped OBO for all. Prefer not to separate, but let me know if you're interested in one or the other. Also have a Tikka factory takeoff barrel (roughtec...black/fluted) in 7 mag if you're interested.
How much for the barrel? Any idea if it fits T3x? Thanks

Yes, it'll fit the T3x action, you just may need to sand out the barrel channel a bit if it's going in a T3x lite stock. I bought it from JA Outdoors for $125 and would ship it for $100 OBO. I've only put about 25 rounds through it.

Yes, it'll fit the T3x action, you just may need to sand out the barrel channel a bit if it's going in a T3x lite stock. I bought it from JA Outdoors for $125 and would ship it for $100 OBO. I've only put about 25 rounds through it.
Mine is the forest model with wood stock. Is it a factory barrel?

It is a factory barrel, and you'll probably need to open up the channel a bit if you want it to fit in your Forest wood stock. The fluted barrel on the roughtec is a little heavier contour than the Lite/Forest barrel.