• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm Rem Mag Defiance, Proof, McMillan

Remmy700

Had this built earlier this year for a dedicated hunting rig. Kept it old school with 7mm Rem Mag throated for 180 bergers at AI mag length. Defiance deviant tactical action cerakoted tungsten and bolt melonited. Has Proof sendero lite contour 24" barrel with brake. Rifle has jewel trigger and defiance dbm. Stock is McMillan swirly A3-5 with adjustable cheek and two studs and two flush cups on left side. It was built and bedded by Charlie at ScoreHigh here in Albq. Brake is easily removable and threaded 5/8-24. There is exactly 41 rnds fired. I am sure I left something out. The fit and finish on this rifle is top notch. So at this time I am not looking for cash sale I am looking to trade into another high quality build to play with. Do have nosler brass that has been neck turned and Redding type S bushing neck die and Forster comp seater for it also.
F7001D0C-CFCD-4144-A88A-AE6E58026051_zpsurbsckij.jpg

73DD08D7-33FB-4081-80C4-C4492CD6AE1E_zps6blu7szc.jpg

55C79A93-7F25-4307-A839-5BBDF022AF0E_zps7aapm5bk.jpg

Last edited:
I dunno already pulled scope but the rifle I would guess is 10lbs. I will try and get an accurate weight but the McMillan is heavy. But needed rifle for a hunt so had to use it. With a EH1 should be single digits rather easy. As it sits easy to off hand shoot and pleasure to prone shoot. Current load is right at 2900 with 180 Berger hybrids and there is plenty of room to keep going up. Brake is one of Score highs brakes and is very effective and then we job they also did with their pro bed, great job!

Holy crap, once again, another awesome rifle.

Still in line for a manners eh1 so to the top. Time to start getting ready for this years elk season. This will make a very good LR hunting rig. Up for full customs. Just let me know what u have. Thanks