• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

7mm LRM brass

ksshooter

i have a number of brass that i bought from another member(cash338rum) on here who guaranteed to be once fire with a few twice fired in the mix. Prolly 50+ cases. Primer pockets are loose and case length varies 0.030. Does this sound normal to once fired? If anybody wants these shoot me an offer.

No.. those are atleast 4x fired.. or loaded so hot he had to use a hammer to extract brass.. sorry to hear that

I agree with you!!!! I have some that Ive loaded 4 times and aren't getting loose at all. I'm not loading hot, 180 hybrid at 3050

The 7 LRM I had would ruin the brass in one loading, 180's at 3000 FPS . It's by far the worst brass I've ever used .

image.jpeg image.jpeg
This caliber was the most accurate caliber I have ever owned, however insufficient quality of brass has doomed this caliber.

I've got an LRM. It's the most accurate reliable gun I own but I get so jacked about the brass. If the gun wasn't so good it'd be re-calibured for sure but I just love her. Lol. When I first started loading for it my primer pockets were blown out after 2 leadings. And that was pushing 180's at 2900 FPS. Gunwerks told me they had issues in the beginning with Hornady but have gotten better. I've got well over 1,000 rounds down it