• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7MM/300WinMag on WEATHERBY MK V

silverine

$975.00. Wonderfully accurate Weatherby MK V built in Atascadero, CA. Easily shoots Hornady 162 SST and AMax in 1/2" groups. It shot so well, I haven't tried other bullets. Detachable muzzle brake makes it soft recoiling, but loud. Threaded cap included if you wish to omit brake. Black webbed factory stock has been generously hogged out to free float the barrel. A gunsmith-examined for me said the re-chambering was excellently done. Previous 7mm chambering/owner unknown to me. Upon purchase, I was told previous owner fired it less than 50 times. The salesman knew the previous owner. Including my shooting, it has 186 rounds fired. I have never fired it more than three rounds before setting it aside to completely cool. 20-minute weaver-style rail is included but not scope or rings. Edge wear on the magazine cover and some stock wear. The barrel is the Weatherby #3 with the cool looking, deep, black flutes. Redding FL, Neck, & Seating dies included. Also a Hornady custom Lock-n-Load modified case included. For text photos, please reply to this ad and I'll send as many text photos as you wish to see.

Recent Posts