• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm-300 Norma Imp - GA Precision build - Kahles Scope

Gamesniper19

There are some pretty spectacular 7mm chamberings available these days and the 7mm-300 NM imp is truly one of the kings of the 7mm game. Shooting the 195 berger at 3192 fps with room to go faster, this rifle maximizes the BC and shoot ability of the 7mm family. This rifle was built by GA Precision and is finished with:
  • GAP Templar Action - HS DBM (2)
  • 26" PROOF 8 Twist bbl - GAP brake
  • Manners Stock - recently freshly dipped and finished with a pic rail for your bipod (ATLAS BIPOD NOT INCLUDED) LS Flush cups
  • Timney Elite trigger - set to 2lbs
  • Nightforce Lightweight rings
  • Kahles K624i scope with SKMR mil reticle LH windage
  • 48 loaded rounds - 195 Berger running 3192 fps - appx 52 fired cases included as well - total of 178 rounds through the barrel to date - Peterson brass and will share the load data with new owner -
  • Redding S series comp 2 die set
  • Have a pelican case for it
  • Rifle shoots in the .5's at 100 yards with a 5 shot group and as with many high BC magnums, it shoots the same groups sizes at 100 and 200 yards - if you do your job as the shooter
I built this rifle about 4 years ago. It has been to the range to ladder test, load develop and then has been on one hunt where it aided my in taking a 330 bull in Montana. In the last year I may have put 30 rounds through it and you know the deal - in order to make room I have to get rid of one to make another one. That is the only reason I am selling it. It is a fantastic rifle that will hold >1000 lbs of energy to about 1650 yards with this bullet running this fast. Elk machine you say??? OMG yes!!

Full build with scope is valued at about $8500 new plus cost of ammo and components including S Series dies. First $5900 gets the total package including the pelican case. If we agree on a lower price, the case stays with me so I can use it on my new build. Please, if you are thinking about offering something way less thinking I might cave for xmas, probably not. I love the rifle and if it doesn't sell, Ill figure some way to make room in the safe for something else. It weighs 10.5 lbs as it sits. I am not a lightweight build guy when it comes to heavy magnums. Prefer a bit of weight to help recoil and shooting stability in the wind. Feel free to ask any questions you might have. Buyer is 100% responsible for shipping and FFL transfer costs. Ship only to the Lower 48 and only accept Zelle, Paypal F2F, or apple pay. I may accept a money order or certified check but will only ship when payment clears my account.

Attachments

• IMG_3622.jpeg
    IMG_3622.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 211
  • IMG_3623.jpeg
    IMG_3623.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 215
  • IMG_3624.jpg
    IMG_3624.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 208
  • IMG_3626.jpg
    IMG_3626.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 197
  • IMG_1385.jpeg
    IMG_1385.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Had a few questions about selling the rifle and scope separately, which I would probably do. Given the market right now, the rifle with the components, ammo, and brass is certainly the higher value of the two pieces
Also had some trade questions. Might be open to trade +your cash for something in the EL Range glass arena or maybe Zeiss RF but other than that, I am really good on glass. Not interested in trading for another rifle - when this finds a new home I already have my next build mapped.

Thanks to everyone for your DM questions...