• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

7mm (.284) Nosler Accubond Long Range

azsugarbear

I'm trying to clean out the reloading room to help simplify my life. All kinds of stuff keeps popping up that I forgot I had. Like these:

Nosler 7mm ABLR:
Two (2) boxes of 7mm 168 grain ABLR bullets. One package is still in shrink wrap with 100 count, the other package is open with 54 bullets. Total of 154 bullets.
Asking $105+ $10 shipping: flat rate priority mail

It is so hard to value components today. I do not want to gouge anyone. But on the other hand, I will have to turn around and pay the same going rate for bullets in other calibers that I need. I would be happy to sell them at old prices, if someone could guarantee me that I could buy the bullets I want at the same old prices. Such is not the case. If you find my prices high, don't crap in my thread. Send me a nice PM and provide a link where these bullets are available and selling for less and I will drop my price 10% lower and sell them to you.

Attachments

• 7mm LRAB.JPG
    7mm LRAB.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 35
Not sure at this point. Experimenting with a new 6.5 PRC. Once I find something it likes, I will need to buy more of them. Possibly the 6.5 ELD-M. Time will tell.

newbie at reloading did some years ago but getting back into it now that old age has set in. So if I understanding it correctly this are the projectile for my 280 ackely imp as well. If so how do I make arrangements to buy..

Jefkmf25, welcome to LRH. These bullets are for any 7mm (.284) caliber round you want to reload. I will send you a PM with my contact info.