• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NIGHTFORCE SHV C535 5-20x56 .250 MOA MOAR/ILLUM.

rlp10ml

Selling my NIGHTFORCE SHV 5-20x56 SFP with many extras. Has .250 adjustments, Illuminated MOAR Reticle (1 MOA hash marks up to 20 MOA on the reticle), ZeroStop. Extras include as follows, which includes the original costs:

-- NIGHTFORCE A266 6 Screw XTRM Rings ---- $190.00
-- NIGHTFORCE A468 Flip up NF/Tenebraex Obj. Cover ---- $45.00
-- NIGHTFORCE V310 3" Sunshade ---- $30.00
-- NIGHTFORCE A289 Power Throw Lever ---- $65.00
-- 30mm Anti-Cant Bubble Level ---- $10.00
-- Scopecoat XP-6 Neoprene Scope Cover ---- $30.00

Everything was bought new by me and everything is in perfect like new condition. Only reason it is for sale is that I just purchased a NF NX8. The extras alone add up to $370.00 I will take $1000.00 for the entire set-up shipped TYD in the CONUS. Payment by PP F&F or a Postal Money Order, whichever is easier for you. I will ship it USPS Priority Mail. Any questions, please PM me here on the Board. Listed on other Forums as well. Thank you .... Rich

I apologize if anyone PM'ed me about the scope and I did not respond. LRH had issues with a lot of yesterdays postings and had to restore a database this morning and everything from yesterday was lost.