700 rem clone(s) trigger suggestions

Good morning,

The one I purchased was the Super 700, p/n 05-706. It comes set up as a 2 stage but can be set up as a single stage. Their other one is single stage and it's p/n is 05-733.

The flat shoe will fit regular trigger guards without modification. I prefer the flat shoes but a lot of others like the curved triggers. There's basically 3 levels to choose from on the TriggerTechs.

Primary 1.5-4lbs
Special 1-3.5lbs
Diamond 4oz-32oz (2lbs)

I have three of the Primary triggers and they're all set around that 1.5lb mark. For the money it's a hard trigger to beat. If you like a lighter trigger than the other two options are great as well. The Diamond can be had with a two stage if you like as well.

The flat shoe will fit regular trigger guards without modification. I prefer the flat shoes but a lot of others like the curved triggers. There's basically 3 levels to choose from on the TriggerTechs.

Primary 1.5-4lbs
Special 1-3.5lbs
Diamond 4oz-32oz (2lbs)

I have three of the Primary triggers and they're all set around that 1.5lb mark. For the money it's a hard trigger to beat. If you like a lighter trigger than the other two options are great as well. The Diamond can be had with a two stage if you like as well.
School me on the Diamond? Website states 4-20oz 1st stage and ?-24oz 2nd stage. Is that meaning it could/should be 44oz max even though it's up to 32oz? I looked at their technology on how it's designed and it seems solid.

Good morning,

The one I purchased was the Super 700, p/n 05-706. It comes set up as a 2 stage but can be set up as a single stage. Their other one is single stage and it's p/n is 05-733.
Super700 looks good for a choice.

Bolt release option question? Triggers as with, with/without bolt release option? Savage bolt release requires trigger press for bolt removal (110). Is that what they mean? Different actions requiring different triggers for bolt release/removal? I've only shot Win (mod70), Savage (110) and Rems (Rems almost 40 tears ago, but never removed bolt).

I have tried them all except the Flavio Fare.

Here is MY top 3 list of preference in order.
Bix N Andy Tac Sport Pro
TriggerTech Diamond
Timney Calvin Elite

Not sure why you chose a Defiance AnTi X for a .338LM. I would have wanted a little more beef for that that round myself. But they are a great action. I have 2 of them (in 6.5SS & 7SS). You won't be disappointed with it. Just might be a little light.

I have tried them all except the Flavio Fare.

Here is MY top 3 list of preference in order.
Bix N Andy Tac Sport Pro
TriggerTech Diamond
Timney Calvin Elite

Not sure why you chose a Defiance AnTi X for a .338LM. I would have wanted a little more beef for that that round myself. But they are a great action. I have 2 of them (in 6.5SS & 7SS). You won't be disappointed with it. Just might be a little light.
Light as in weight or?

I have only bought one, and have only used one after market trigger. So I have little experience. I put one on my daughters Rem 700. Factory was at 7 lbs!!!! Insane!!! So I bought a trigger tech independence day trigger on sale. Everyone who has shot this thing loves it!!!
Easily and safely adjustable and repeatable. It is so smooth...if it has creep you can NOT detect it. It just goes BOOM.

After I bought my daughters, I Found out my brother in laws son in law has 7 trigger techs in different models.

I have only bought one, and have only used one after market trigger. So I have little experience. I put one on my daughters Rem 700. Factory was at 7 lbs!!!! Insane!!! So I bought a trigger tech independence day trigger on sale. Everyone who has shot this thing loves it!!!
Easily and safely adjustable and repeatable. It is so smooth...if it has creep you can NOT detect it. It just goes BOOM.

After I bought my daughters, I Found out my brother in laws son in law has 7 trigger techs in different models.
I was on TT site looking at what was offered. I don't necessarily NEED a super light trigger? The Independence could be another good option.

I was on TT site looking at what was offered. I don't necessarily NEED a super light trigger? The Independence could be another good option.
I think the 2.5lbs I set it on should be good for my daughter and hunting deer. I know some of my BIL's SIL's triggers were way to touchy to hunt with. Like 4 to 8 ounces. Like just making contact set them off....bench only trigger for sure.

What I found that was very cool was the clicks on setting the trigger pull. Tighten it seven clicks and check trigger pull weight. Back it off and it was exactly where it was before. I just thought it very cool that this trigger "tracked" better than many scopes I have shot. LOL

I have a couple of the Trigger Tech Independence Day Primary triggers.I have to say they are really nice.They break so clean it really has a different feel when the gun goes off.I can tell I'm still dead on target when it goes off.I could tell even though the previous factory trigger was set at 2.5lbs,I could tell I was getting a little movement between 1/4"-3/8" as the trigger was going off.With the Trigger Tech set at the same weight,it just goes off without any movement.It really helps you get tighter groups.That may not seem like much,but it really helps a lot the farther you shoot.