• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 700 custom 300WSM $2500.00

Goathead

Im putting this up for my friend who's internet is not working but I have personally shot this beauty, and you wont find a nicer shooter for the money.

Up for sale, built in 2003 by a very reputable local smith. I haven't shot it more than a hundred or so rounds in the last couple years. I am need of an SRS Covert, so this ones gotta go.
Spec's are; remington 700 blueprinted action,Sako extractor, old style remington trigger (very light), 26 inch fluted Kreiger 10 twist .308 barrel chambered in 300wsm (forgive me I dont recall the contour,it's like 1.25 @ chamber and 1.0 @the muzzle) threaded 5/8-24 with a blended brake (very effective). As configured the rifle is a singleshot (but could be altered of course to use the magazine box) It has a Farrel 20 moa base and a Leupold VX3 8.5-25X50 with target turrets sitting in leupold QRW rings. Scope has a minor scuff on the elevation knob, but other than that its perfect, glass is like new. The stock is an HS but I dont recall the model number
blush.gif
sorry.

The gun is not new, so it has seen use, and killed MANY animals. But it has also been taken care of, it has a few rub spots in the stock paint, but it is very unoticeable due to the camo job. The rifle shoots like a dream, and shoots sub MOA groups all day with 190SMK's and 63gr of H414. I am not at home so I cant get the best pictures, but I will post more as needed/requested. I do have this tasteful pic of the rifle and one of its many victims (taken at 425yds).

$2500 shipped to the CONUS

Email: [email protected]

128069.jpg

128002.jpg

DSCF4891.jpg
[/quote]