• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

7 STW Brass Nosler

My win brass is on its 8th or 9th firing and primer pockets are just about shot. If I didn't already have a pre-order in with Bertram, I'd be all over this.

Called and talked to Pete at quality cartridge super nice guy. He said he's going to be doing a run of brass this summer. And for the price I'm going to wait.
Screenshot_20220506-161330_Chrome.jpg

My win brass is on its 8th or 9th firing and primer pockets are just about shot. If I didn't already have a pre-order in with Bertram, I'd be all over this.
I'm not too fond of Bertram 7stw brass. I bought 100 a couple years back, and the belts are so short I had to neck all of them up to 30 cal. first (for a false shoulder) as the first few I tried were having ftf's and signs if incipitant separation. I suppose I should re-try that brass once it's all shot and fireformed for accuracy, but I'm irritated enough that I picked up some Hornady and Nosler for spare brass and let the Bertram sit.

I have brand new box of these if anyone wants them, send me a pm with an offer...

Attachments

• 20220507_192339.jpg
    20220507_192339.jpg
    742.7 KB · Views: 22

Recent Posts