• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7 PRC - Kelbly/XLR/Preferred Barrel/TriggerTech/Hornady Ammo

zelnicekb

Selling my 7mm PRC custom build. Unfortunately life happens and I have to let this rifle go. Never fired. Barrel and action assembled and inspected for fitment by Jim Paul Brown of Wildcat Precision Rifles.

-Kelbly Nanook Long Action
-Preferred Barrel Blanks Prefit Carbon Fiber Barrel, 20", 1:8 twist, 5/8x24 threads with Sig Taper and Sig Taper Adapter
-XLR Element 4.0 Magnesium Chassis, OD Green with folder, updated trigger guard, carbon fiber stock and grip, bag rider, and adjustable thumb rest
-Trigger Tech Special 2 Stage Flat Trigger
-1 3-round and 1 5-round Accurate Mag
-10 boxes of Hornady 180 Match
-3 boxes of Hornady 175 Precision Hunter

Must ship to FFL. Will not separate ammo and rifle.

$4,900
IMG_1451.jpeg
IMG_1454.jpeg
IMG_1452.jpeg
IMG_1453.jpeg
IMG_1450.jpeg
IMG_1449.jpeg
IMG_1447.jpeg

Last edited:
Sweet rig. Sorry you're having to sell. I'd be buying if I hadn't just built one very similar. GLWS!

Very nice! Been trying to figure out what to purchase in 7PRC and leaning chassis style for hunting. I'm envisioning a 24" barrel, maybe 22". What kind of speed were you expecting for your 20"?

Very nice! Been trying to figure out what to purchase in 7PRC and leaning chassis style for hunting. I'm envisioning a 24" barrel, maybe 22". What kind of speed were you expecting for your 20"?
Maybe somewhere around 2850 with the ELDXs and ELDMs. That's what I've been seeing from other people. Some are higher or lower but I think that 2850 would be a decent estimate.

Last edited: