SOLD/EXPIRED 7 mm Sendero

mightyman

Ok thanks...I appreciate it...
I will wait and get a few more replies,
I apologize for the bad pictures...but they are cut and paste from another site...

Any idea of fair market value on a Sendero I in 7mm if in great shape?
Thanks guys...
MM

mightyman

To all
It's a stainless bull barrel
I am not sure if Remington made Sendero I in Stainless..bull barrel
Any help on version?

doggone6br

Generation 1 Sendero's had a satin finish on the stainless models and the stock was black with grey webbing.

Generation 2 Sendero's had a polished finish, the barrels had the fluted areas powder coated black, and the stocks had a wider forend and dual palm swells.

the gun you have pictured looks to be a Gen 1

thanks
Larry

300whisper

LRH Team Member
If you can get me better pictures, let me know the condition, round count, and if you're patient enough to wait till July 1st, I would take it.

mightyman

300 Whisper...
I appreciate the post on purchase, but I found this gun on another site...just trying to get info asctocIF it is Sendero I or II for my purchase..

I am asking the owner for more pictures..and maybe serial number.. Thanks to all for the help..if anyone has additional input pls let me know
Thanks
MM

rcol317

I have the same model, one of the best rifle's I've ever owned. 7mm Rem Mag. shoots 168 VLD's 2"groups all day long @ 500 yards has a Holland brake so it's pleasant to shoot. If it's anything like the one I own you won't be disappointed !!! Good shooting. Rick

Trending threads

Recent Posts