• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7-08 Lapua brass

VLD Pilot

Looking for 7-08 Lapua brass. Seems spotty finding it. Some online sites I don't trust showing in stock. 100 pieces would be nice. PM for contact please.

Lapua 260 Rem brass in stock at Blue Collar, run through a FL 7mm-08 die and good to go ... unless of course you want the headstamp

Lapua 260 Rem brass in stock at Blue Collar, run through a FL 7mm-08 die and good to go ... unless of course you want the headstamp

That's funny as hell. I just checked blue collar not 10 minutes before posting this and out of stock was on their site. Thanks a bunch. I'm on it.

Nope don't want 260 brass. Sorry read your post wrong. Thought you posted 7-08 is in stock. I want the headstamp. I have grandkids using this and 243/260/308 and prefer headstamped correct brass. Thanks.

The Lapua store is a scam, they don't sell direct.

BTW many stores got Lapua 7-08 in stock today. I bought some from Midsouth, but saw it on some other sites as well. It's pricey($150 delivered), but you gotta pay to play these days.

The Lapua store is a scam, they don't sell direct.

BTW many stores got Lapua 7-08 in stock today. I bought some from Midsouth, but saw it on some other sites as well. It's pricey($150 delivered), but you gotta pay to play these days.

Found and ordered at Mile high shooting. Around 120.00+. Shipping kicked my *** but it is what it is. I remember when shipping was around 10.00 for a 100 piece brass order. Over double that now. Some use to be free if over 100.00. Looks like that's going away.