• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6mm Remington brass

Grizz1148

Got a buddy who needs some. Doesn't have to be a lot as he doesn't shoot much. If anyone has some they'd part with he'd appreciate it.

Got a buddy who needs some. Doesn't have to be a lot as he doesn't shoot much. If anyone has some they'd part with he'd appreciate it.
How much does he want? I have a pile of it that I no longer need.

Another member got him 50 which is Probly plenty for him but I'm sure if the price was decent he'd take more.

What's a pile new, used,brand , shot how many times David
I will have to go count it all out, but it is mixed brand with 1-2 firings. I was planning on making a post to just give it away to someone who needs it. Someone has PM'ed me for some of it already so let me count it out tonight and I will post back what I have.

I will have to go count it all out, but it is mixed brand with 1-2 firings. I was planning on making a post to just give it away to someone who needs it. Someone has PM'ed me for some of it already so let me count it out tonight and I will post back what I have.

Once OP gets all he needs, I'd be interested in 50 or so

Ok. I seen a box there a month ago I got one other place I can check if you're interested