• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6mm dasher brass

• Thread starter Deleted member 115360
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 115360

I was standing in my lgs this morning and a local walked in and said he had 300 pcs of new hydroformed 6 dasher brass that he didn't need and would sell. I can get ahold of him if this is something anybody here wants. I wouldn't know what to offer him, so if you want it, you'll need to let me know what it's worth so I can pick it up. I'm not worried about making any money here, just trying to connect the dots if this is something desirable..

I don't know what they are. He may have said it, but I was only half paying attention at the time. What would the street value be if they are lapua brass? I need an idea. He said that he would make someone a heck of a deal, but maybe that's $100 for the haul, or $5 per piece, I have no idea..

Can I get his contact info? I'd like to know what he wants for them. I'm not going to pay outrageous prices.

I don't have his contact info. I would have to go back to my lgs (which I do every day anyways), and ask for the guy's phone number. This is already not worth the hassle. I was just trying to get an idea what they were worth so if I called him and he told me he wanted a ridiculous price, I'd just forget about it, but if he was reasonable, I'd move them on.

I'm already regretting making this post. Just disregard all of it.