6mm Creedmore 115VLD

I would not even consider load development until you have 100-150 rounds down the tube and twice fired brass.
every barrel is different. I had identical 7.5 twist proof barrels one over pressurized at 2900 fps one loved 2950fps and 3020fps.

I will Tell you guy's two things. GA precision knows how to build a rifle... and this Barrel likes 30 thousandths jump. I know it's just a three shot group, but I see some potential!
30tho.jpg
30tho1.jpg

This was my first year of rifle hunting, and I don't know about using these Berger 115 gr for deer hunting! Between the wife and oldest boy we shot 5 deer this year with the 6mm. I always hear people complaining about Berger bullet failure. I can't comment to that but 4 out of five dropped like they were struck by lightning. Only one took a single step. It was the wife's nice 8 pointer and he took a step on her at the last second and she center punched the liver. He made it about 25 yards before tipping over. When I field dressed him I could only find about a 3" chunk of liver left un pulverized.
So my worry is with performance like that I may never need my tracking skills I have polished over 30 years of bow hunting.😅
I recovered two slugs both perfectly mushroomed with about 60gr retained weight.