• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6mm Creedmoor dies and brass

Glad to see another smart guy getting into the great 6 Creed! I was shooting Hornady Black, 108gr. bthp loading and was most impressed with sub 1/2 inch groups at 100. Didn't think I could do better reloading. Boy, was I wrong! Well, maybe a slight exaggeration, but honestly, I am doing better. The cost of the Black ammo was the cheapest out there, but still over $18. a box. (That's the brass I'm using to reload,too.)
So, I decided to try reloading it. Bought plain vanilla RCBS FL sizer but with the adjustable seater die. Set it to the same depth as the Black and my starting loads were all I had to do! Out of my 26 " , 8 twist barrel I was getting over 3166fps and sub 1/2 MOA. That load, and I tried three other powders that did just as good, was 41.5 gr. of RL19 and the 108 ELDs. I have since gone to "sloppy" loading and STILL get under 1/2 MOA! If I get between 41 and 41.5 gr. from the measure, I then quit weighing and go straight to case. I am most impressed with how easy and accurate these loads in the 6 Creed are! I know you will be blown away and most happy you started reloading it! In my considerable years of reloading, this is at the top three easiest, and maybe the easiest, cartridge I have ever done.