6mm ARC to 243AI

How feasible would it be to ream out a chamber from a 6mm ARC to a 243AI? I'm looking at 22" barreled actions and the 6mm ARC has the twist rate that I am looking for, which is 1 in 7.5". There are also 243 barreled actions (the easier reaming option), but they are 1 in 10", which is not desirable for me. This rifle build is intended for hunting primarily.

I'm looking at 22" barreled actions and the 6mm ARC has the twist rate that I am looking for, which is 1 in 7.5". There are also 243 barreled actions
Are they both using the same length action? Usually the ARC cartridges are put in mini actions because they're made to fit AR mags.

Short action let's heavy bullets be seated out further towards rifling. The 6.5-284 norma is a short action & lots of long actions being used.

How feasible would it be to ream out a chamber from a 6mm ARC to a 243AI? I'm looking at 22" barreled actions and the 6mm ARC has the twist rate that I am looking for, which is 1 in 7.5". There are also 243 barreled actions (the easier reaming option), but they are 1 in 10", which is not desirable for me. This rifle build is intended for hunting primarily.
Weatherby 307 has a 1-7.5 twist 243