• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6mm ARC brass

Ugly Dog

Looking for 6 ARC brass if anyone has any laying around or knows of any brass or ammo in stock someplace?

Thanks in advance

You can form your own out of 220 Russian 65 grendel or if you want large primer 762 x 39

I have formed mine from all three mentioned above the easiest was 220 Russian I used a mandrel to open up the neck loaded the bullet long fired, then trimmed if necessary the Grendel you run through a six arc sizing, die fire form trim as necessary the 762 x 39 must first go to the Through 65 Grendel die then the arc die then fire form .

Last edited:
Peterson announced they will be making brass for the 6 ARC later this year. Check ammoseek, you'll find some ammo listed.
I've heard of that, but I'm also thinking everyone in the US and around the world will be trying to get it so they may make it sometime this year. I hope to have some sometime next year.

It'll be a hot commodity for sure - hoping to be able to snag some down the line eventually. I've got about 300 rounds of factory ammo that should last for a while.

OP - I'd also look at forming from 6.5 Grendel brass. There's plenty of Nosler out there (but spendy). Starline gets great reviews but is hard to find at the moment, at least at normal prices (not marked up to $1 per round).

Last edited:
I've set alerts in both ammoseek.com and shootingbot. This brass hasn't come up for sale in a very long time. Only hornady makes it and it's all going into their ammo right now. I got lucky and scored 5-boxes Eldm match ammo at my LGS for only $22 per box. only other option is to make your own..,grendel brass is the easiest route. Since I also shoot a lot of Grendel, safety concerns on mixing up ammo prevented me from going down that road.

Got lucky and found a LGS that had several box's so I picked up three to start.

Thanks il keep my eyes open