• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6MM 1-8 twist Broughton for sale

pondskipper

I have a 1-8 twist 6MM Broughton 5R rifle barrel for sale, its 1.25" at the breach end for the first 6" I believe and from there has a straight taper down to 1" at the end of 28" the barrel has been untouched and has no machining done on it whatsoever and is actually long enough that it could be made to be 29.5" if you didn't cut any off. asking 350 for it original price was 400. Ill take care of the shipping. not a bad deal for a brand new barrel thats ready to go for 50 bucks less than I payed for it. text or call 251-295-4766 for any other information or photos as ill be away from the computer for the next few weeks. NO TRADES AND THE PRICE IS FIRM. Thanks, AJ. gun)

Not sure, ill check when I get in this afternoon, the good thing is that if you wanted it reduced some your gunsmith should be able to do it as long as he's got a decent taper attachment on his lathe