6ARC bolt action pet load?

I have been using varget in my gas gun. Not a fan of ball powders but I have tried pretty much everything. Varget was the most consistent and most accurate, lever and cfe223 are fine if you don't have much change in temp.
I do like varget, it is pretty consistent in a couple of my others.

Anyone ever used 8208 with 90-95 grain bullets? I shot it today, not the fastest, but one holed a four shot group. If you've used it pls share your bullet weights.
I have been using 8208XBR for the 95gr SMK Tipped. 2847 fps with 6.5 sd's. Also good results with AR-Comp
I also use 8208 for the 90gr Lapua Scenar-L: 2995 fps with 5.6 sd's.
I use H4895 for the heavy bullets.
Rifle is a Savage 10 I put together, Shaw 24" 1-7 twist barrel.
At Range 1.jpg

Hey guys,
The 6mm Arc is easily my favorite round to shoot
I've been shooting my 6 Arc bolt gun for almost 2 years
26.5" barrel MTU contour 1-7.5 twist Origin action in an Oryx Chassis built by DPG in Arizona
Since day 1 it has shot great and still does
Round count is 3k plus
I'm not a hunter or into shooting groups at 100 yards
95% of those rounds are at 600-850 yards
Lots of Hornady Black and ELD-M, my rifle prefers 105 grain bullets
Powders I have tried are Leverevolution, Varget, Cfe223, and recently VV N540 at various charge weights
Tried them in hot, cold and everything in between temperatures
I'm thinking of trying Shooters World Tactical or maybe Match Rifle next
I have tried Berger 105 BT Target, Berger 105 VLD Target, Berger 105 Hybrid Target, Berger 105 VLD Hunting, Berger 95 VLD Hunting, Sierra 87 Grainers, Nosler 105 RDF and Hornady 105 BTHP again at various charge weights and temps
The 3 best bullets in my rifle are
(1) Berger 105 VLD Hunting (2) Hornady 105 BTHP (3) Berger 105 Hybrid Target
Best powder for my rifle easily the Leverevolution, I don't care about temp sensitivity it's up to me as the shooter to adjust to that
Most consistent combo Leverevolution and Berger 105 VLD Hunting, next would be the Hornady BTHP
Average velocity is within 10fps for both the VLD and the Hornady so I use 2850fps as an average
Hoping to stretch her out to 1200 yards soon
I know I'll be possibly at or close to transonic at that distance

Good shooting and good hunting guys

Chris

Hey guys,
The 6mm Arc is easily my favorite round to shoot
I've been shooting my 6 Arc bolt gun for almost 2 years
26.5" barrel MTU contour 1-7.5 twist Origin action in an Oryx Chassis built by DPG in Arizona
Since day 1 it has shot great and still does
Round count is 3k plus
I'm not a hunter or into shooting groups at 100 yards
95% of those rounds are at 600-850 yards
Lots of Hornady Black and ELD-M, my rifle prefers 105 grain bullets
Powders I have tried are Leverevolution, Varget, Cfe223, and recently VV N540 at various charge weights
Tried them in hot, cold and everything in between temperatures
I'm thinking of trying Shooters World Tactical or maybe Match Rifle next
I have tried Berger 105 BT Target, Berger 105 VLD Target, Berger 105 Hybrid Target, Berger 105 VLD Hunting, Berger 95 VLD Hunting, Sierra 87 Grainers, Nosler 105 RDF and Hornady 105 BTHP again at various charge weights and temps
The 3 best bullets in my rifle are
(1) Berger 105 VLD Hunting (2) Hornady 105 BTHP (3) Berger 105 Hybrid Target
Best powder for my rifle easily the Leverevolution, I don't care about temp sensitivity it's up to me as the shooter to adjust to that
Most consistent combo Leverevolution and Berger 105 VLD Hunting, next would be the Hornady BTHP
Average velocity is within 10fps for both the VLD and the Hornady so I use 2850fps as an average
Hoping to stretch her out to 1200 yards soon
I know I'll be possibly at or close to transonic at that distance

Good shooting and good hunting guys

Chris
Great info and appreciate the response. Keep us posted on 1200 yards what kind of drop or adjustments are you seeing at this longer distances?

Happy to share my results
So far 850 yards is a s far as I have shot and I have sent many rounds down that range
Shooting and hitting steels from 60% ipsc to 3 inch rounds
Hung a 2 inch round up last week but mirage won that battle
I'll get it next time if mirage doesn't get me first 😁
Supposed to be shooting next Saturday at 1000 with possibility of 1200 yards
New 1200 yard range scheduled to open by the end of April and I received a guest invite before it officially opens
Super excited about trying my skills at those distances
I will give a range report if it happens as planned
If not I will give one when the range does open
I'll definitely be shooting there