64 grain Nosler Bonded .224 on the way!

Denny2277

Just order some of these baby's from Midway. Anyone else tried any yet? I'll do a complete ladder test and post once I get some loaded.

All I've ever used was the 62. Haven't been able to find the 75s. 62 has done great on deer and pigs
I have been using 70gr TSX on caribou with good lung shots complete pass thru excellent !
I just bought some 64gr Trophy Bonded Bear Claws but I don't think I will replace the 70gr TSX in my M4 for hunting.

Just order some of these baby's from Midway. Anyone else tried any yet? I'll do a complete ladder test and post once I get some loaded.
Yes they have good to great terminal performance on whitetail and pigs from .223, 22-250AI and 220 Swift but the BC is very low on them due to the flat nose and base.

Even with the higher velocity of the 22-250AI and 220 Swift about 200 yards is my personal max with them. They seem to shed velocity quick.

Gold Dot is an excellent medium range hunting bullet. I've used 55 grain, 62 grain, 75 grain and most recently 90 grain in my fast twist 22-250 AI and they kill with authority for such a small (caliber) bullet.

I also use the 168 grain in my 308 and it flattens stuff.