• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6 creedmoor

shooter65

700 S prefix action, TriggerTech straight blade trigger. 1.5lb pull, 25'' 7 twist CBI bull barrel, Keystone Revolution thumbhole stock with aluminum bedding block, Oberndorf SS bottom metal, Murphy Precision 20 moa rail, 40 rounds fired.

1200 shipped and insured lower 48.

Very well. Only shot 108s through it but it was small groups.

Last edited:
Beautiful rifle if it shoots at all. Don't break it up and don't lower the price, it's a beauty, if I didn't have a few full safes I'd grab. Nicely done.

Like etisll40, I have too many rifles, and 2 are in the 6 CM bolt guns and an AR10 being converted. I also shoot the 108s and this cal. is a tack driver! Factory or my reloads. 2 1/2 inch group at 500. You should keep it! Love the NF ATACR too! Your rig is a work of art. Keep it. I think I noticed a thread protector on muzzle? Suppressor? I shoot that way and that group was with it. I have a 6.5 CM, but I like this 6 better.

Like etisll40, I have too many rifles, and 2 are in the 6 CM bolt guns and an AR10 being converted. I also shoot the 108s and this cal. is a tack driver! Factory or my reloads. 2 1/2 inch group at 500. You should keep it! Love the NF ATACR too! Your rig is a work of art. Keep it. I think I noticed a thread protector on muzzle? Suppressor? I shoot that way and that group was with it. I have a 6.5 CM, but I like this 6 better.

Thanks for the kind words. The barrel is threaded with a cap on it. All ready for a good home.