6 BRN - Bottom metal and box advice..Apprecited

Far North Hunter

I have a MCS-T5, and a Stiller Sport short action. The BBL is chambered in 6 BRN. Using a Remington short action box does not feed reliably, it's to long. I'd like a bottom metal box setup that will provide center feed and a fairly flush fitting box. Has anyone had experience with a setup that has performed reliably? Thank you.

Another thing you could look into is a Wyatt's cfe box that would turn your internals into a center feed box.
I contacted Wyatt's and received a prompt response. They said order the cf6 and be sure to advise them on the order it will be for a BR setup. They must be doing some timing on the feed lips. Pretty impressed with there speedy feedback. It's on order.
Thanks JD for the tip.

I contacted Wyatt's and received a prompt response. They said order the cf6 and be sure to advise them on the order it will be for a BR setup. They must be doing some timing on the feed lips. Pretty impressed with there speedy feedback. It's on order.
Thanks JD for the tip.
No problem amigo!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.