• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5x55 unfired Winchester and Speer brass (SPF)

FALAK

289 pieces of unfired 6.5x55 brass: 239 pieces of Winchester, and 50 pieces of Speer. As a bonus, I will throw in 32 once-fired S&B, and 20 pieces of PMC. Total 341 pieces 6.5x55- they will last long time. $170 shipped to you (HI and AL extra shipping). "I will take them" triumphs anything. E-mail works better for me since this is posted on several boards

Last edited:
Re: 6.5x55 unfired Winchester and Speer brass

I will take them,

Why is it more to ship to Alabama?

Re: 6.5x55 unfired Winchester and Speer brass

I will take them,

Why is it more to ship to Alabama?

Another guy just messaged me to take them before you. I will put you second in line
Sorry- I meant Alaska
Thanks

Hi not for nothing, but in your ad you explicitly say "the first I will take it" trumps anything, and now you are saying that a guy PMs you and he get the brass,
please do not put me second in line, I am going to pass on this transaction, confidence is everything when buying online, and this is something in which I do not have anymore.

I myself have sold a few things and usually take the first "i'll take it via pm or public". The seller did not specify where the "I'll take it" had to occur and even mentioned email works best for him. Not trying to start a debate (truely) but the seller has someone mad at him no matter what in this example. Either the guy who said he will take it via pm or the guy who said he would take it publicly is upset. I have made this mistake myself and it doesn't make the seller feel good at all (at least it didn't for me that times it happened).

I would humbly recommend in the future the seller list "first I'll take it either public or private" to prevent any misunderstandings. At least this is how I prevented it from happening in the future and it helped with the heartburn. An honest mistake that is hard to correct after the fact.

This is a hobby, let's not take anything negative away from it, and enjoy ourselves!

Just trying to help,
Kevin

As a rule of thumb, "I will take it is a forum term" to acknowledge you wish to purchase they item and time stamp it, and PMs and emails are for the transaction details.

PS: this will be my last comment on this subject matter.

from the sticky on this forum -

Five Most Important Tips for Buyers -

5. Don't go ballistic if you post "I'll take it and you don't get the deal. The seller may have received other offers by Private Message, email or other mode of communication. The seller also has the right to evaluate details of the transaction (and your offer) before committing to sell. Remember, if you never paid anything you don't have a loss. Man up and move on.

My last comment as well Scope-Eye. I think i have done a deal with you in the past and all is well. Wish you the best of Sundays amigo.

Kevin

from the sticky on this forum -

Five Most Important Tips for Buyers -

5. Don't go ballistic if you post "I'll take it and you don't get the deal. The seller may have received other offers by Private Message, email or other mode of communication. The seller also has the right to evaluate details of the transaction (and your offer) before committing to sell. Remember, if you never paid anything you don't have a loss. Man up and move on.

My last comment as well Scope-Eye. I think i have done a deal with you in the past and all is well. Wish you the best of Sundays amigo.

Kevin

+1! I too have missed out on awesome deals by just a few seconds per time stamp here and other boards.

I've also backed out of a deal because the seller disclosed after the fact that changed my mind. It was for new brass; it was new but not sealed in original package. There was nothing wrong with the item but I want to it for trading purposes to another board. The seller was very understanding, and 2nd bidder got the awesome deal.

Having said that, I got some awesome deal too as a 2nd bidder when the seller have not received payment per arrangement with the 1st bidder for a given amount of time.

Cheers!

Hi not for nothing, but in your ad you explicitly say "the first I will take it" trumps anything, and now you are saying that a guy PMs you and he get the brass,
please do not put me second in line, I am going to pass on this transaction, confidence is everything when buying online, and this is something in which I do not have anymore.
'

It was sold on a different board, not here. Sorry for the disappointment

Recent Posts