• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5x284 Savage Stainless

BrentM

Selling this 6.5x284 Savage Model 116 stainless with 24" varmint fluted barrel. Accustock and accutrigger. 200 round count. It easily shoots under .5 MOA 5 shot groups and I have shot a few .20 MOA 3 shot groups at 200 for sighting in. Best group at 633 measured 1" and I fell apart on next 2 rounds for a 3" group. Have not shot groups since but smacked clays at 900 yards. Killed 3 clays with 5 shots. I am no expert shooter so I am sure it could do better than that. $700.00 for the rifle shipped.

Or

I will sell as a package with the NF scope. I pulled the scope off and sent it to NF to have it inspected and it checks out. If we go NF scope, 20 MOA EGW or 0 MOA black hawk, with rings, like the picture shows and a bipod, I would like $2300.00 This is a non-0 stop, hi speed, MOA, with NPR1 reticle. 5.5-22 x 56 NXS, illuminated.

If I did my math right, that discounts the rifle package from NEW about 500-550.00.

Attachments

• Rifle.JPG
    Rifle.JPG
    148.6 KB · Views: 14
Sorry devildogg, I have not been able to get to the computer much the past couple days. I don't have a smart phone either so I am not alerted to PM's or hits to threads.

So, to answer your question, I need lots of things, but I need to sell this rifle to help send my kid to Kansas City for Skills USA competition in June. I have another rifle I am selling too. Currently it is a 204 but in a 22-250 stock. I will be posting those asap, once I get pictures etc.