• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5mm 130 grain Gamechangers

cornstalker

Looking to buy 200 count, preferably from the same lot. Sierra .264" 130 grain tipped Gamekings. (Gamechangers) #4330
Quantity is negotiable.

I have some 143 ELDx for trade bait if the deal was right. Not willing to sell them. If I can't trade them for the Sierras I will keep them.

Last edited:
I heard there are issues with the polymer tips coming off inside of semi-auto rigs with those bullets. I can't say whether these claims are valid, but you might want to do some research. They're saying when they contact the feed ramp, the tips dislodge from the bullet.

The 200 rounds we have put through my daughter's bolt gun have been extremely accurate and have cleanly claimed three antelope, two coyotes, and a deer. We have yet to experience a tip breakage. We are fairly certain this is what we want, and would consider them proven for their intended use. Maybe someone that bought them for a gas gun will want to sell them to me. :)

Edit: Sorry, three coyotes.

We shoot the 6.5 130gr STMK and the are very consistent accurate. Not the STGK you are looking for, but thought that I would add in that these "TIPPED" bullets work fine. Never had a tip come off after 1K shot. Wish we would have purchased some of the TGK when they came out. but we shoot a lot of target and when we hunt we use the 6.5 140gr SGK- Deadly! I would thing that the tipped 130s would be graet for hunting.
Thanks
Len

Last edited:
We shoot the 6.5 130gr STMK and the are very consistent accurate. Not the STGK you are looking for, but thought that I would add in that these "TIPPED" bullets work fine. Never had a tip come off after 1K shot. Wish we would have purchased some of the TGK when they came out. but we shoot a lot of target and when we hunt we use the 6.5 140gr SGM- Deadly! I would thing that the tipped 130s would be graet for hunting.
Thanks
Len

We have two boxes of 130 TMK's waiting for load development for banging steel. Good to hear that they are also good to go. What does SGM stand for?

WE just traded some SGM 140s to an Elk hunter for some TSGK 140 (Gamechangers). It was a trade to help him out because he wanted the SMKs for Elk rather than TSGK, which is better for deer/antelope. We will asks around for some 130 TSGK.
You don't care for the 143 ELDX? We don't shoot them. strictly Sierra & Berger shooters for paper/steel
Len & Jill

I have no opinion of the 143 ELDx, specifically. My 7mm Mag loves ELDx. It's just that the 130 TGK shoot so well in my daughters rifle I would rather not try to fix what ain't broke. Lol.

Things I have for trade to get the 6.5mm 130 grain TGK bullets I want:
200 Hornady 6.5mm 143 grain ELDX
200 Sierra 6.5mm 130 grain TMK
50 Barnes 7mm 140 grain TSX
100 Sierra .224" 55 grain Gameking HPBT
NOT FOR SALE. If I can't trade them for what I want I will keep them and shoot them.

Things I have for trade to get the 6.5mm 130 grain TGK bullets I want:
200 Hornady 6.5mm 143 grain ELDX
200 Sierra 6.5mm 130 grain TMK
50 Barnes 7mm 140 grain TSX
100 Sierra .224" 55 grain Gameking HPBT
NOT FOR SALE. If I can't trade them for what I want I will keep them and shoot them.
I have an unopened box of 100 6.5 x 130 TGK's that I would trade for 100 6.5 x 130 Nosler AB. No blems or factory seconds on a 1:1 trade.

Recent Posts